Fuss-free Kid Bedroom Furniture Shopping | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 28, 2007

Fuss-free Kid Bedroom Furniture Shopping

If you remember, my late cousin's daughter moved in to her grandparents' home about a year ago and until now, does not have a proper bedroom. Last year she was still young but I think it's time for her to have her own bedroom.

Last weekend, I took her to shop for kid bedroom furniture but she is quite a fussy little girl. We went to almost all the traditional furniture stores in town but she did not like anything, or should I say, anything cheaper!

Wei Wei has been getting her ways all these while and we try our best to accommodate her due to her circumstances but I wonder if it is doing her any good. See, even shopping for child bedroom furniture is taking her so long to decide. I remember when I was a kid, I had no say at all what sort of bedroom furniture I were to have and most of mine were hand-me-downs.

Anyway, I think I am going to shop Wei Wei Furniture From Home and ask her to select her furniture from the store. Boy, I am tired from walking! Furniture From Home has an excellent range of child bedroom furniture sets. Looking through the website, I am reminded of the bedroom settings of TV sitcoms that I used to watch. Everything was matched perfectly and has a theme too.

For Wei Wei, it would be great if she chooses a bedroom set that comes with side tables, a dresser and also a matching table for her to study though I am not going to suggest anything but let the fussy pot decide for herself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment