What IS Wrong???? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 28, 2007

What IS Wrong????

It is bad enough that Streamyx has been broken for the past week over here. If it is any consolation, I am not the only one affected. Now, to add to this problem, I don't know what the hell is wrong with my computer.

You see, it connects to the internet and there is no problem with the internet line since all my messengers could be connected. Normally, if it is line problem, they are the first things that cannot connect at all.

However, although the line is OK and the messengers do connect, I cannot access any webpage from my IE. It does try to connect and does not show me any error message at all but the whole window is totally white.

I have already cleared my cache, deleted all my temporary files and cookies, scanned for virus and spywares but the problem persists. The only thing I have not done is a format.

Sometimes it works like it has never been down after several restarts and shut downs but I know this is not a solution. Any ideas??

0 comments:

Post a Comment