Baseball Rampage | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baseball Rampage

I am always amazed at the enthusiasm that Americans have towards sports and especially baseball. This is HUGE in America, I tell you, and I don't understand why :-)

I came to an online store called Baseball Rampage with carries baseball gear, equipment and accessories for adult and junior players and coaches. The site is very striking in its design and the colors match. I have been to literally hundreds of online stores before and I must say the layout of this store is very user-friendly with links on the left sidebar which we can easily access to deeper pages.

I was amazed with the range of products the store carries and they have just about all the major brand names and suitable equipment for the different positions, including baseball batting gloves, bags, helmets, clothing and even sunglasses!

Frankly, I tried to find a missing feature from the store but I cannot fault it at all. The designers really thought of everything that would make shopping at Baseball Rampage as pleasant as possible. I could sort the products by brand name, by price and popularity which are actually minor things that would make shopping a whole lot easier and they have all these.

What I like is the tips that appear in the right side bar for the corresponding positions. Not only are they trying to sell their products, they are giving out tips on game improvement too. Excellent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment