Blog Streamlined | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blog Streamlined

Today, I took the time to streamline my blog. Do you notice a difference? I have taken off the banners from the body of my blog and some other stuff from the sidebar. I don't think they will be missed though.

I hope that now my blog will load faster and that it will present a better user-experience and will not look as cluttered.

Also, one thing I changed is the number of days to post on the front page. It used to be for a week, full seven days' worth of posts but at my rate of publishing, I thought that it was making my page "heavy" and also created more outgoing links from my front page.

I have no adjusted it to five days only. I hope that the blog loads faster, reduced outgoing links from my homepage and that the blog is easier to read. What do you think or my slight enhancements?

0 comments:

Post a Comment