NFL Uniforms As Halloween Costumes | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 27, 2007

NFL Uniforms As Halloween Costumes

Halloween is just around the corner. With kids in the family, it is a time where we have to crack our heads on what costumes to get for them. You know, kids nowadays will never settle for second best and certainly, NOT LAST YEAR'S COSTUMES! Since the boys are football mad, I thought it would be a good idea to get them Halloween Costumes that has a football-cum-Halloween theme.

I was told to check out the NFL apparel and merchandise online store called Fan Shop Inc. at http://www.fanshopinc.com/. At first glance, I think that they are carrying the full range of NFL and Collegiate Team Uniform Sets for kids and youths. There are just SO MANY sets!

Will these make great surprise Halloween costumes? I hope they will because I am planning to take advantage of their offer of $5 ground shipping on any size order within the United States. I have to admit, I can't resist savings like these!

Since these are uniforms that are also Halloween costumes for kids, they come in Sizes Small and Medium only. What I like is that the price for the uniform is for a full set which includes the jersey and matching pants, helmet, face mask, chin strap and foam padding. The shoulder pads are a separate purchase, though.

This Halloween we can fulfill any football mad child's dreams of being part of his favorite NFL team by letting him select the colors and number of his NFL uniform.

0 comments:

Post a Comment