Tumbleweed | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tumbleweed

I installed this game called Tumbleweed on my phone not too long ago and I am so getting addicted to it. I certainly can't lose focus and start playing games instead of blogging! Haha!

Tumbleweed is a mobile game that you can install on your mobile device if your phone supports it. It is totally licence-free and not supported by advertisement which is excellent in my books. The concept of the game is pretty simple. You just need to guide a ball of tumbleweed through the desert, avoiding cactus and other obstacles in its path BUT catch as many water droplets as you can.

I actually also found another totally free game called The Journey which I installed, checked it out for a minute and uninstalled it pronto. I am sorry for the developers of the game but I did not like it that I have to read all the instructions at every turn. I just like a quickie when I have a break from work, like when I go to the toilet or just before bedtime.

Tumbleweed is a quickie for me because I can't proceed to the next level yet. My poor ball of tumbleweed dies because I could not get enough water for it LoL

0 comments:

Post a Comment