Skin Nourishment Inside Out | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Skin Nourishment Inside Out

If you know me personally, you will know that I have rather ad skin. Believe me when I say that I have tried almost everything to reverse my skin condition but to no avail. I have been recommended all sorts of medication but nothing worked, not in the long term anyway. And then I was told that I have to "cleanse my blood" and that it is my dirty blood that is causing me all sorts of problems.

This morning, I read a piece about nourishing the skin "from inside out" and I was intrigued. According to the company St Paul Brands which markets a skin revitalizer called, R.G. Skin Revitalizer, Gâc is a newly discovered tropical fruit that is very rich in carotenoid antioxidants that could help to nourish our skin.

St Paul Brands says that the plan pigment known as carotenoids shields and protects plans against excessive sunlight and its properties provide the same protection to our skin if we take R.G. Skin Revitalizer, an oil extract from the fruit Gâc on a daily basis.

After reading that article, it certainly makes sense that topical treatment on our skin will never be enough when we do not nourish our body from within. And if taking R.G. Skin Revitalizer is what is required to save my skin from the ravages I and the environment have put it through, then I am more than happy to include it in my daily my diet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment