Remind Me Not To Get Married!!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Remind Me Not To Get Married!!!

Last night, or I should say early this morning, I chatted with my friend and he told me about some cases of how bad his male friends are. They really treat their wives like shit. And then there are men who claim that they are happily married but go and pack in a good time every single chance they have away from their wives. I find that totally appalling.

And I know I should not be talking about the dead but a man can be that cruel to ditch his wife of thirty five years for a woman who is younger than his daughter. I am totally disgusted with his personally life.

I know, I know, I sound like a total man hater but then, seriously, I have no faith in finding a man who would be 100% faithful. Give them some money and they will itchy backside or should I say front side???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo, don't put a mental block on yourself lar...

Give yourself some time, the one you like might appear in front of you...

Em said...

I don't have faith in men because I have seen too many bad apples. I'd rather depend on myself.

Post a Comment