The Trusted Place For Opinions and Recommendations | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Trusted Place For Opinions and Recommendations

Just now, I came upon this website, a new form of social community site, called TrustedPlaces and like the name suggests, people come here to look for trusted places to go to and come highly recommended by members of the community, or to avoid them totally due to bad experiences by members. Hhmmm this will surely put all businesses on their toes!

Since this site is based in the United Kingdom, when I was browsing through the site, I thought of my cousin, Jasmine, who lives and work in London. I thought that she would benefit from participating in TrustedPlaces.com because she would be able to make new friends and get to know places. The other day, I asked her which London restaurant is famous and she could not tell me off hand *sigh*

I hope that after joining TrustedPlaces, she would know London like the back of her hand and take me around when I go over for my holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment