Too Busy Working | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Too Busy Working

When I read this article, "As A Working Mom, It's Hard To Find Time To Masturbate" by Sheryl Marie Vos on The Onion on 15th August, I laughed out loud. That is because I remember the post I did titled, How To Satisfy A Girl? a long time ago. I just searched and wow, it was more than a year ago. I don't even remember WHO asked me those questions. I admit, I used to chat with many people and many of them are mentally suspect hahaha soreee!!

Anyway, people who always only have sex and masturbation on their minds are way too free. People like Sherly Marie Vos and I, on the other hand, have no time to even think about ANYTHING.

Although I am not a working mom, I am working, three times over, and I have two pets which are like my own kids, except that they can't amuse themselves if I were too busy to entertain them and throw them a Play Station or switch on the Disney Channel instead. And I can't ask them to "go outside and play" either because they have no friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment