Getting Address Labels Ready | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Getting Address Labels Ready

The holiday season is almost upon us and one thing that I MUST do every Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day is to send out greeting cards. Plenty of them too!

I told my sister that I just got the name and address list ready and the list seems to be longer than last year and last year, we sent out at least five hundred cards in total to our friends, family, colleague and business associates.

My sister told me that I could either get an address stamp made or print address labels. She showed me the link at http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/splash/splash_return_address_labels.aspx for examples of high quality custom printed self-sticking address labels.

My sister says that she has both the rubber stamp of her return address and custom printed her own return address labels and she loves using the labels because it is as convenient as the rubber stamp but they give her mail a personal touch.

According to my sister, the recipients of her mail always noticed her labels and commented on them and that was why she has retired her rubber stamp. Haha! Well, I am going to get some of these for myself as well. The site that my sister showed me is giving them out for free and we only have to pay for shipping and handling. Groovy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment