The Popularity of Metal Buildings | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Popularity of Metal Buildings

If you have been a regular reader, you would probably have read that my friend, Paul, is an architect-designer-contractor in New York City. He told me that the current trend of his clients is for Metal Buildings. According to Paul, even architecture has trends and fashions and what his clients want what his clients will get.

Now, I do not know why anyone would specifically ask for a metal building but I am sure that they have their reasons. What they told Paul was to keep the cost low but they did not tell him their purpose.

I checked the internet and came across some photos on the website of Ace Metal Buildings and they have metal buildings for commercial and residential purposes. From what I see, metal buildings are very practical buildings and the good thing is that they save thousands of dollars to build and maintain and they are indeed very durable and long lasting, which means MORE savings again.

From the pictures on the site, metals buildings are best built and used as garages, workshops or storerooms for residential homes. In fact, I could see one at the back of my home too. My dad would love that!

Ace Metal Buildings not only builds whole metal buildings but also metal parts for all sorts of buildings. I think this is a good option for us to look into!

0 comments:

Post a Comment