There's Hope Or Not? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

There's Hope Or Not?

You know, my father told me that once someone becomes addicted to drugs, he is pretty useless because he says that nobody can came clean totally. I don't know if what he says is true.

I believe that I have written about my neighbours before. There are two families around here with two sons each who are or were drug addicts. All four underwent drug rehabilitation programmes before. A couple of them are clean and a couple of them are not. I think it's all due to the person's mentality and discipline, or else why do people respond differently towards the same drug rehab programme, right?

Anyway, I always believe that we must never start trying something like drugs or alcohol if we have no self-control. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment