What The Hell Is Wrong With Streamyx??? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What The Hell Is Wrong With Streamyx???

It's been a long time since I ranted on Streamyx and although connection has never been excellent, for the past week, it suffers from lag for a period of time every single day. Dang….. I've had it up to HERE! My Celcom 3G isn't that good as well since signal is never at its strongest in my room.

I think I need to get a laptop soon so that I could go and do my work somewhere where my 3G signal is strong. Can you imagine working with an internet connection that keeps breaking every other minute? It is damn frustrating!

Talking about laptops, I still don't even have an idea what to get. My friend suggested that I get the one by Sony at about MYR7K. Whoa. I pengsan lor. Think I am so rich meh??? But I love its size and weight. I dare not go to the store to view in case I fall in love with it hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment