Tattoo Dating For Tattoo Lovers | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tattoo Dating For Tattoo Lovers

With so many dating sites around, I am feeling like there is no excuse for me to be single. The latest dating site that I visited this morning is tattoo singles seeking their soul mate. It's kind of funny that members declare the tattoos they have in their profile. I wonder if it is compulsory.

I remember watching a documentary program of a man who has his whole body tattooed like a leopard and I mean HIS WHOLE BODY. I think he is still single and if he participates in tattoo dating nobody would bate an eye since almost everyone here has at least one! :-)

Registration is free at TattooLovers.com and once your membership is confirmed, set up a profile and make sure that you include your latest photos (this is very important!!!) and then start searching for that Mr. or Ms. Right.

This doesn't sound too tough, does it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment