Happy Belated Mid-Autumn Festival!!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Belated Mid-Autumn Festival!!!

Yes, I am I am late in my greeting but hey, I was out playing with lanterns last night with my late cousin's daughter. She is the only young person in the family, not that young anymore, Standard 5 or 6 this year already.

Anyway, did you have your share of mooncakes yet??? I did but we never have to buy any because our relatives run a very famous restaurant and they do make mooncakes so why buy when you can get them free, right? By the way, nutty moonocakes seem to be the most popular among my friends but I think they are too sweet! Quite geli also :-)

I remember write a post on lanterns this time last year. Whoa, has it been a year already? What a year it has been hectic, but then it keeps me so busy I don't have time for anything else, which is good.

This year, I saw many kids playing with Batman, Spiderman, Powerpuff Girls, Doraemon and many more currently popular cartoon characters. But I still think that they never look as good as those lanterns made from coloured cellophane hamper wrappers even though they are easily burnt!

I would have included photos in this post but at night in low light, my camera phone failed me *sigh*

So how was last night for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment