Seeking The Last Real Love | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Seeking The Last Real Love

As a single person, not only do I have to listen to all sorts of analysis from well-intentioned people on WHY I am still single like I wrote a couple of posts back, I am usually sent links to online dating sites from friends and family with the single message: JOIN!!! I do check them out but I did not join. I have nothing against online dating but it's not my style (yet).

However, I have heard of people who have found true love online and stories like that just melt my heart. You know, I came to know of an online senior dating site recently, and it made me realize that love can come early or late in life and that is perfectly normal.

I checked the senior personals that are on this site and I think it is a good idea for seniors who are single to look for love like this. I appreciate that these members take the trouble to look good even late in life. Just because we are older doesn't mean we have to let our looks go.

Dating For Seniors is a very good avenue for people who are older to find real love. I believe that they are more experienced in seeking their life partner now than when they were younger. Being a free dating site, it is open to a whole lot more people.

I think that thirty or forty years down the line if I am still single, I would be choosing this route in looking for a partner too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment