Movies, Movies, Movies! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Movies, Movies, Movies!

It's been how long since I watched a movie? A year now! I remember that I had the luxury of watching episode after episode of Korean dramas and then I would even have plenty of time to blog about them but now, watch also no time. Just now, just to refresh my memory, I went to my D Drive to check what movies I have that are still unwatched, and you know what? There are TWENTY FIVE (25!!!) movies and dramas waiting... oh dear, will I ever have the chance to watch them all??

When I first obtained them they were box offices. Now, after one year and with so many new movies coming out every month, these are considered old. Who else remembers movies like Curious George, Click or Thank You For Smoking?

I fear that by the time I have the chance to hit "Play" they would be classics by then *sigh*... work or entertainment now???

0 comments:

Post a Comment