Soo's Housewarming Party | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 07, 2007

Soo's Housewarming Party

Just last weekend, I had the opportunity to catch up with my friend Soo. If you remember, he is the one who is building a large house since the end of last year. I asked him if his house is ready yet, because he has invited me to his housewarming party and I need to think of a gift for him. I really have no idea what to get for someone who apparently already has everything!

Anyway, he told me that the house is almost ready and he has ordered furniture and decorative items from overseas. He said that he will be using teak furniture at home and teak patio furniture outside.

I have of course heard of teak patio furniture and they seem very popular now. I thought they are very expense but Soo told me that is not true. Besides, he said that they are very durable and is value for money. Also, the unique craftsmanship adds to the luxury of the house.

I can’t wait to attend his housewarming party even if it means buying something expensive to match his taste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment