Shop Online For Dell | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shop Online For Dell

I've been searching for the "perfect" notebook computer for sometime now and have talked to a few friends who have used laptops for years. One friend told me to get a Notebook 17" for ease of using one told me to get 11.1" for mobility. Another friend told me to get a "colored" notebook. All these conflicting feedback and suggestions confuse me even more.

However, they all agree that Dell notebooks suit my budget the most and Dell has the best service. They said that I would need this service and technical support since I am such a noob when it comes to technology and I think that they don't want to help me should I encounter any problems if there is not support provided!

I asked my friends if Dell has any notebooks selling from shops but they told me that Dell only sells through their website. Then that means I would have to shop online again. I prefer shopping online, anyway :-) What a perfect excuse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment