Oh No! Bad News! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh No! Bad News!

At the point of writing this post, I cannot decide if the USD is falling or the MYR is rising. The fact is that it is now USD1.00 - MYR3.45541 and this is certainly not good news for us.


If you have been following my blog closely, you will know that I have been tracking the performance of these two currencies since late last year. This is because any changes affect my income directly. I hope that the rate will not dip any further. Since the day I wrote WOOT! 1.00 USD = 3.51296 MYR about ten days ago, we have lost more than 5sen per dollar and that is a lot of money.


A friend of mine, a Maybank bank manager, told me once that even if the change is only 0.0001, the money that is lost or gained is very significant if we look at the larger picture.

Haiihhh I wish that we were back to USD1.00 - MYR3.8000 but that is not going to happen, I guess!

Graph source: Exchange-Rates
Currency exchange:
xe.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment