Asia Hotels Blog | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Asia Hotels Blog

If you like to travel, here is a blog I am more than happy to recommend to you! It is called Asia Hotels Blog and like the name suggests, in this blog, you can expect to read about hotel stories in Asia.

Before you groan and exclaim, "Not another travel blog!?!", let me assure you, whether you are widely travelled or not, this is one blog that you must not miss! I really love it that this blog is certainly not what we have come to expect from a blog with travel stories in Asia. I mean, where else can you find a blog which shares with you the best make out spots in Sydney? Hahaha I bet you are dying to know the answer to this!

Although this is a fairly new blog, only three months old, I have it bookmarked and expect myself to be a regular reader. If you have always been curious on the top five ways to spot lady boys in Thailand, check this blog out and expect it to be filled with whacky Asia travel stories in the coming months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment