Cheap Health Insurance From QuoteSphere | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cheap Health Insurance From QuoteSphere

The other day, a blog reader disputed my statement that health insurance is very important. I have a friend who suffered from cancer and the medicine was MYR7000 PER MONTH. Can you imagine what would happen if he did not have health insurance? Having seen something like this, I am all the more convinced that it is something that I should get.

I have only a small monthly budget for health insurance so I tried to look for cheap health insurance in the internet. I found that QuoteSphere is offering inexpensive health insurance and I am very tempted to get a quote from them.

This company has been offering some of the most attractive insurance package for the past three years and I expect their cheap health insurance quote would truly be cheap and does not come with costs written in fine print! I would hate to be caught in something like that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment