No Decent Laptop Shop | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 09, 2007

No Decent Laptop Shop

In my quest to find a laptop with reasonably good specifications WITHOUT breaking my budget of MYR4000, I think I went to most of the computer stores in town. And my question is: so few laptops to view only meh??? This is what I get for living in this cow town lor. At times like this, I wish that I am living in KL *sigh*

So now I can't find my ultimate laptop that is light, fast AND priced competitively. Do I have to wait until PC Fair AGAIN? By then the specifications that I am familiar with NOW would have been semi-obsolete.

And although I can hold off buying ANYTHING big for a few more months and then a few more after that, someone WILL always come along and hijack my funds off me and then I would be left without money AND my dream item.

So sad.. torture torture torture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you live? Cow Town? I have no idea. MYR4000 is a lot of money, how come you can't find one that suits you?

Em said...

Ipoh is a cow town, although it has city status!

I thought that MYR4K is only enough for an average system lol

I don't know, maybe I am too fussy or the irrational "fear" that I have spent X amount of money only to find that it is not up to my standard and/or it gives me problems soon after.

Post a Comment