Checking Out Online Furniture Stores | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Checking Out Online Furniture Stores

You probably know that I have been surfing to a lot of furniture online stores recently. That is because I can't seem to find what I want from local furniture stores. Perhaps I am fussy but then when I make a purchase, I expect the item to beautify my space, blend it and also stand out, and most of all, practical and durable. Unfortunately, many of the furniture products that I have viewed locally did not meet my expectations.

I came to this online store called Furniture From Home. I would like to say that the whole website exudes class. Perhaps it is the layout and color scheme. One thing though, the smaller thumb images at the bottom of a handful of pages should be of higher resolutions. The current pictures look kind of stretched.

I checked out beds since I am looking to redecorate my room as well. I have been using my platform bed since childhood and am thinking of maybe changing to one of those storage beds. This would save space and I would have places to keep my personal effects and have less boxes lying around.

I came across the chaise which would be a luxury to relax in and it is only $799 for a leather chaise. I think it is affordable but the problem is, I would never get the opportunity to relax like that!

My mom saw the site and commented that it would be great if we have some leather dining chairs for our dining room too. Ours are cushion chairs and they cannot compare with the sense of style that leather offers.

I find the site very easy to browse through that even my mother was able to use it and she is an extremely slow learning when it comes to computers! The only thing is that I feel the font size could be larger. Words using Trebuchet, I think, are too close together to be comfortable on my tired eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment