News From Venus | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 06, 2007

News From Venus

My friend, Venus, the Filipina who married a British, sent me photos of her new home. Last year, she told me that with two kids and the in-laws, they definitely need a larger house. I am glad that they finally saw through their plans and what a lovely home they have set up!

Venus told me that they spent a considerable sum just getting the home fixed. It came cheaper than expected, so they had extra cash for Home improvements, and Venus was very happy with how things turned out because improving the home was just right up her husband's alley.

In the photos, I saw that they have a Conservatory built. It is just amazingly lovely, not only because it is extra space for the family but with the room bathed in natural light or darkness, Venus told me that it is not surprising that the children love spending time there more than the main house!

Besides, Venus thinks of it as an investment because having a conservatory certainly will increase the value of her home over time! I am really happy with Venus and the life she is having in England. I was rather worried about her being a mail order bride but then I guess I was just being pessimistic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment