Muddlehead | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, September 03, 2007

Muddlehead

Oh dear, the other day, on Friday morning, Paul was chatting with me online and he told me that he would like to give me a call 'tomorrow at noon my time'. You know, it is not always easy switching from Malaysian time and NYC time and I was so muddleheaded with medication that I thought it was already Saturday morning here in Malaysia and not Friday morning only.

So you can imagine that it was like chicken and duck talk just trying to figure out when he will call me. Uurggh Not only was I confused, I made him confused as well.

It was only much later that I realise that I was moving a day faster (haha!!) He ended up not calling me at all as I was busy with work but he did message me. Mobile chatting rules though I still can’t figure out which all-in-one mobile messenger that I could use fo free. No way am I going to pay for subscription!

0 comments:

Post a Comment