Military Binoculars For The Ex-Soldier | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, September 03, 2007

Military Binoculars For The Ex-Soldier

Some of you may remember that my dad was in the army years ago. He told me that he loves playing with military gadgets that are mostly illegal for laymen to use.

However, I came across this online store at OpticsPlanet.com which I showed my dad and he was so happy to see a pair of military binoculars that are said to be so powerful and more advanced than the ones he used when he was still in the army a few decades ago. My dad was very keen to purchase a pair, of course, as he misses playing with all these gadgets since leaving the army.

Luckily OpticsPlanet.com is running a sale that slashes a few hundred dollars off list price. Moreover, they are offering free UPS ground shipping on orders above $29.95. Although this offer is only valid in the 48 Contiguous US states, I could always have it shipped to my sister!

I think it is time to give my dad a surprise. I am so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment