3G Signal Full Bar | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 02, 2007

3G Signal Full Bar

I noticed that just the night before National Day, the 3G signal on my phone has shown full bar all the time. Previously it always dropping and my out going calls were getting cut off midway. It is very frustrating because here I am not even using the 3G line but because it is shared, I have to suffer according to the whims to the 3G signal. Worse, without a signal, I could not even send out SMS messages. These were the times I wish that I have a conventional cellular line. What is the use of advanced technology when it can't even perform as expected, right?

Anyway, I was so happy with the strong signal that I tried to access the internet with my computer using this Celcom 3G line but it keeps breaking u *frown* I don't know what could be the problem. I could not even move my phone a little before receiving a message that my phone is disconnected and then worse, I could not even redial without restarting my system. Arrghh I gave up and used my trusty Streamyx once again.

I don't know what the matter is with my line but I somehow feel ripped off with the money I am paying and it is not giving me what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment