The Antibiotic In Colloidal Silver | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Antibiotic In Colloidal Silver

A couple of post back, I wrote that I was sick. As a matter of fact, I STILL am sick Anyway, a friend read it and asked if I had seen a doctor. Well, I have not because I thought that this is just a small matter and I would bang panadol into me every four hours.

But then I am having nose bleed, which is giving me the creeps and this has never happened before. I know some people are prone to nose bleeds, BUT I AM NOT them! So I am a little scared. I think I will be going to see a doctor if my nose still bleeds even when I am well from the flu.

My friend told me to try colloidal silver. She has been taking it as a supplement and has been feeling fit and strong every day. She said that she hasn't been sick for a long time now and what a change it is. She used to be sick very frequently too, like me.

I guess I will give colloidal silver a try, finally. I don’t want to be sick all the time, you know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment