Listing Of Montreal Restaurants | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Listing Of Montreal Restaurants

Some of you may remember that I have a friend who migrated to Montreal ages ago. He loves cooking and has been sending me photos of special dishes he made. It is as if by looking at the photos, I would be able to try out his cooking but Montreal is a long way from Malaysia and he hardly ever comes home so that's the next best thing, I guess!

The other day, I sent me the web address to an international restaurant portal that features some of the best Montreal Restaurants. He told me that these restaurants are very classy and it is his dream to visit them all, but it is kind of awkward to go and dine alone since he is a bachelor.

I checked out the site and there truly are many Montreal restaurants that are being featured but it is very easy to browse through as they are sorted by cuisine. My friend says that any one visiting Montreal, they should try out the culinary cuisines available. Even westerners have great food, he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment