Last Minute Tickets | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Last Minute Tickets

The other day, I wrote about the Houston Rodeo and how the tickets literally fly off the window as soon as they are released. Well, I heard that it is the same case for Dallas Cowboys tickets too. Thank god I am not a fan of theirs or I would be so stressed tying to buy their tickets every season.

However, my friend told me that there should not be any stress at all if I would just buy them from the internet where companies like Premium Seat USA who could sell us tickets of our seats to our desired events. I wonder how they could help us secure those hot tickets even though we buy them at the last minute but according to people who have bought through them before, they sure could deliver!

0 comments:

Post a Comment