I Was Consulted | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Was Consulted

As I continue to search for furniture for my home and small office, I showed the website of Furniture From Home to a friend of mime. Coincidentally, he is in the midst of redecorating his home and he wanted my opinion on the leather club chairs.

He said that I have good taste in color matching *ahem* and that I should help him pick up something that matches his color scheme to create warm atmosphere. Based on his room, I suggested that he get brown leather chairs. They look very classy and yet offers the comfort he would want.

I also told him that it would be great if he could get one of the recliner leather chairs. These are great to relax in after a busy day at the office.

My friend saw the range of modern bar stools on Furniture From Home and mentioned that he should change the bar stools he currently has. The bar at home which was set up by his late father has really old stools that don't fit into the whole scheme of the house anymore so it is time to change them.

I agree and hope that Philip would see through it and not waste my "expertise"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment