Debt Relief May Be The Answer | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Debt Relief May Be The Answer

Like I mentioned in a couple of posts recently, I have many friends who have been forced into debt no thanks to their misuse and abuse of their credit cards. For me, if I can't control my spending, I would rather NOT carry any cards at all. I would cut them up, I think! hehehe

For many of my friends, though, they have already reached their credit card limit, and some have even passed that limit! Going into debt is certainly no fun at all and I know the burdensome feeling on my shoulders way too well, but my debts were not due to credit cards, luckily!

Anyway, I tell my friends that they have to recognize that they do have a problem and they should seek debt relief if necessary. There are a few easy ways to determine is they need Debt Relief and one of the questions we should ask ourselves is if we are spending more than we are earning. That is one SURE way of going into debt! Living within our means is such a good philosophy to follow but then it is easier said than done

The fact that many of these friends are struggling with repayment of credit card bills at the end of the month also spells trouble for them. I think the faster they seek Debt Relief, the better it is for them and their family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment