Celcom XPax Contest | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Celcom XPax Contest

I saw an advertisement in the papers today about Celcom's XPax contest where we reload our phone line as usual and stand to win RM500 reload per month for 25 years. That's supposedly free "lifetime" talk time.

I went to Celcom's site, but I can’t find the information. I know I am no longer a prepaid user *shucks* but then I have friends who are and they could participate and if they WIN, they can call me for free. Awesomeness!

I hate companies who would go all out to campaign about a new product, service or contest and not have the website ready with the information knowing that web savvy people will straightaway check the site. Duh! But then I have never been a great fan of Celcom's website because I always can't seem to find the information I WANT. Sure, they have lots of info there, but those aren't what I have been searching for.

Anyway, I saw this mobile content site of Celcom with lots of games. I wonder f I can download them. Are they free? But I don't see my phone model listed as one of phones that can support their games. Awww so much for using a business/enterprise model *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment