Credit Card Consolidation Is The Solution | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Credit Card Consolidation Is The Solution

Actually, how many credit cards do we need? I have friends with a wallet full of cards that they do not carry any cash at all. I sometimes wonder how they can manage their credit card bills at the end of the month. One particular friend, though, will NOT settle his bill EVERY month but rather accumulate his bills and settle in one lump sum when he feels like it.

I asked him once why does he do that and he told me that he has no time to care about such things. I know he is rich but then doesn't he feel like he is wasting good money to let the interest rate snowball?

On the other hand, many other friends are impulsive credit card charges. They charge their cards ON EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE! Well, I did say some of the carry no cash at all, but still it does not make sense even if they receive cash back, right?

Because so many people are misusing their card, a lot of them are facing credit card debts. Some took out Credit Card Consolidation just so that they can group their credit card debts into one repayment. I think it is kind of sad that they do not even know how to manage their personal finances and end up having to let Credit Card Consolidation and credit card counseling help them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment