Bon Jovi Site Updated | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bon Jovi Site Updated

If you are as big a Bon Jovi fan as I am, you would probably want to know that Bon Jovi has their official site revamped recently and they included their latest music video "Lost Highway".

To be frank, as a Bon Jovi fan since their early big hairdo days, I still prefer their old albums. I don't know why. My friend, also a Bon Jovi fan, told me to listen to the newer songs more times to them a chance to grow on me which I did but I don't feel the kind of emotion I do listening to Bad Medicine, You Give Love A Bad Name, Blaze of Glory and Living On A Prayer (my all time favourite).

I'm not saying that the new songs are crap and in fact, I rather enjoy their "I Love This Town" in a fun way but they don't do to me what the old ones do. And they looked good even with their big hair :-)

Bon Jovi's official website is at: BonJovi.com (what else???)

0 comments:

Post a Comment