The Wizetrade Blog | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Wizetrade Blog

My friend knows that I trade in stocks and have even opened an account with an American stock brokerage firm a few months ago, but till now as yet untraded. Although I am only a small timer, I am rather adventurous and would like to try out the American stock market. I have been told that interesting things happen in Wall Street and it will be a hundred times more exciting than trading on the Bursa.

My friend told me to check out and keep tab of The Wizetrade Blog. Although this is a fairly new blog without much content at the moment, this is the blog of the Wizetrade stock trading and research program that analyses and charts stocks and their potential. As a new investor, I definitely need something like this to guide me.

However, my friend cautioned me not to take this blog as an investment and trading advisor, because ultimately, it all depends on my own decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment