Teeth Feng Shui | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 10, 2007

Teeth Feng Shui

A few weeks ago, I had to extract my wisdom tooth. It got stuck there like forever so out it finally had to go. Then I came across this teeth feng shui chart that depicts the following:

38 teeth - suggest the person has the fortune to become high ranking officer
36 teeth - suggest a person can attain the position of the ministerial position
34 teeth - will become very rich after many years of hard work
32 teeth - suggest the person becomes fortunate during his middle age
30 teeth - are the average
28 teeth - are mean people


I remember that I actually counted the number of teeth I have years ago, but I don't really recall exactly how many. Well, no matter how many I had, I now have one less.

Paul, my friend, told me that he observed that Malaysian men never take care of themselves; no grooming, toothless and keep long hair. I don't even know how true this is. Can anyone confirm?? Paul lives in New York. Are all the men there well groomed or better groomed compared to Malaysians? What about those hobos? Haha!

Anyway, I am going to count my teeth when I have the time and remember to do so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment