Shop 4 Silver Jewellery Store | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 10, 2007

Shop 4 Silver Jewellery Store

I really love online shopping for its convenience. I just came across a silver Celtic jewellery online store as I as searching for a gift for my friend. I certainly can't afford the watch that he wants. I think Celtic designs are very striking and should fit his personality just as well.

This online store, Shop 4 Silver, has a very fuss-free layout. I love simplistic themes because it makes browsing so easy and refreshing. I was just telling my friend that flash sites are too heavy for my internet connection and I close the browser window before I have the chance to explore the site.

Shop 4 Silver is UK-based and they have a wide range of silver jewellery, apart from Celtic jewellery, priced competitively. When I shop online, I always check their shipping policy. Shop 4 Silver offers free shipping within the United Kingdom on orders above £60. However, they have a policy where they will not ship to another country from the buyer which means that it's difficult if you want to buy a gift for someone out of your country.

In any case, silver jewellery would still make great gifts. Check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment