The Executive Recruiting Firm Blog | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Executive Recruiting Firm Blog

I have heard of A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. for almost a year now when I was looking for a job on behalf of my friend. I finally found him a job but not through A.E. Feldman, though. After that, I did not check out the site anymore until last night when I went to see if they have any new positions listed. While browsing through, I discovered a link to the Executive Recruiting Firm Blog. I wonder why I never noticed it before. This blog has great articles and summaries on what to expect in the executive employment marketplace and it is a good resource for people seeking a job or to switch jobs.

I have a few friends who are in senior management and I sometimes hear them complain about their jobs and work environment, that they are not appreciated or well-compensated for their brains. Well, perhaps I should ask them to bookmark this blog so that they can seek out better options when the time comes. Human are such that they are never satisfied. How true indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment