Shopping With Virtual Credit Cards | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 31, 2007

Shopping With Virtual Credit Cards

Since I regular shop online, my friend told me that I should not risk my credit card information and recommended me to use a virtual prepaid credit card instead. He said that these virtual prepaid VISA cards are very secure and discreet. Nobody can track our purchases. PLUS our money is protected because we can control the amount of money we load to our card but financial risk is very limited because there is a maximum limit on the amount that we can load.

According to my friend, who uses such a card for buying things online and paying for the purchase or domain names and web hosting, the virtual prepaid VISA cards are accepted wherever real VISA credit cards are. So it is very convenient.

Apart from this virtual card, WWWCard, which stands for World Wide Wallet Card, also has the WWWgiftcard, which is a virtual gift card preloaded with the amount that you have purchased for. You then give this card as a gift and your recipient will get to make purchases from any online store that accepts VISA.

My friend says that because these are virtual cards, delivery is immediate. Wow! I remember waiting for a MONTH for my credit and debit cards to arrive in the mail! I think I will get a card, if only to protect my accounts which are linked to my credit and debit cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment