Out of Shape | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 31, 2007

Out of Shape

One evening I was out shopping when I chanced upon an old school mate. She did not notice me so I escaped. Hahaha! Anyway, I was with my dad and she was with her husband and I told my dad, this woman was my school mate, same year as me.

Then do you know what my dad remarked? He said, "Out of shape already wor!" Ahdoi! Why are all men like this??? I don't think she has a kid yet though and as far as I remember, she has been this shape forever even during school days.

And you know what? It's kind of weird that you can NOT come into somebody for ages and then when you do see him/her, you stumble into the person a few times consecutively? It happened with Wendy a couple of months ago and now this old schoolmate too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment