Autumn Break In London | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 31, 2007

Autumn Break In London

My cousin, Jasmine, invited me to London for an autumn break. One thing that amuses me is that westerners MUST always take a vacation every single season. So Jasmine has been living in London for the past six years and has adopted their ways.

I don't know when I would be able to get away but I did tell her that it would be a good idea to visit her after so many years and of course, who can go to London without SHOPPING??

Since my schedule is so unpredictable, I thought I would just check out hotel websites that would allow last minute bookings. I came across Hotel Shop at http://www.hotelshopuk.com/ that allows travellers to book a room in hotels across the United Kingdom at the last minute. On top of this, they are also able to find the best deals for us too, saving us up to 70% off published room rates. That's great news because more savings means more money to shop!

Anyway, I browsed through Hotel Shop just to have an idea of what accommodation options I have and I figured it is better for me to put up somewhere near the shopping district. Jasmine recommends Abba Queens Gate Hotel which is situated in the Royal Borough and near all those shopping places that I have only heard of before; Knightsbridge, Harrods and Kensington High Street.

I think I better work harder and save more money. London, here I come, maybe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment