Reef Sandals Online Store | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Reef Sandals Online Store

The other day, my mom bought me a pair of Made in China Crocs. Hmm that is not something I would want to wear out, you know? If I were to buy a branded item, I would buy the real deal and not an imitation. If I were use an unbranded item, I would rather it does not have any resemblance to the design of a brand name product, if you know what I am saying.

Anyway, I showed my mom a reef sandals online store at http://www.active-sandals.com/ to show her the difference between a Made in China imitation product and a real branded product. Sure, Made in China Crocs are so much cheaper but then where is the quality?

My sister, who lives in the United States where reef sandals are highly popular, told me that she bought her summer reef sandals from Active Sandals, a 5 out of 5 stars Yahoo! Store. According to her, the sandals are really comfortable, trendy and most of all affordable because they run occasional sales PLUS free ground shipping for orders above $75.

My sister told me that it is a blessing to have online stores like Active Sandals that will ship across the nation otherwise she feels left out living in Antioch, where she says, fashion takes ages to reach her shores. How true this is, I don’t know. Perhaps it is just an excuse for her to shop online and charge her credit card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment