Popularity of Permanent Eye Makeup | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 31, 2007

Popularity of Permanent Eye Makeup

My American friend told me that there is a new procedure that is very popular among the ladies called Permanent eye makeup. She said that this is the perfect solution for me, someone who does not have the time to apply make up every morning, and even if I have the time, I do not know how to bring out my best features.

And she said, it is like a crime going out with a bare face, worsen by my Chinese eyes! Well, what can I say, I AM Chinese!

That was why she said that by applying permanent colors to my eyebrows and eye lashes as if I have applied real make up, is what I need. She said that this procedure lasts from one to five years and I won't even have to buy any make up for my eyes anymore! Ahhh that is liberating!

I am of course going to do some more research on permanent eye makeup. It sure sounds interesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment