Free Handbag - Who Wants? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 31, 2007

Free Handbag - Who Wants?

I just came across a blog link baiting contest on Scribble Scratch with a handbag up for grabs. People who know me in real life know that I never carry any bag when I am out. The last bag I ever carried was my school bag. Since then, the only bags I carry are plastic bags when I am shopping. Ha!

There was once I went out with a friend and he was surprised that I was without a handbag because he was used to helping girls carry their bags when they go to the ladies or something. I guess it is true when my friend disputed my statement that I am a “less frills” girl and said that I am a frill-less girl instead.

So what am I doing participating in a handbag contest? Let's just say I know someone who would appreciate such a gift should I win. So wish me good luck ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment