Planning A Bahamas Vacation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Planning A Bahamas Vacation

Two months ago, I wrote about a free Bahamas party cruise that was being offered by a liner. Well, I thought I would win that contest for my parents but there was no such luck on my part. However, I am trying to see to it that they do go on that cruise trip even if I am going to fork out money from my own pocket but I would have to get my brother and sister to chip in.

None of us have been to the Bahamas before but I have heard of so many wonderful things about the island from a couple of friends of mine who went for a honeymoon. They showed us so many photos that spelled "Wish you were there!"

I checked online on the travel basics so that I can plan my parents’ trip better. I am going to aim for them to go on this trip during their wedding anniversary. How lovely to spend the time in Bahamas!

I will have to ask my friend what activities are available for senior citizens that are more suitable for my parents. I have checked the Bahamas Guide Info Online and have found it to be informative. However, I would still want to ask people who have experienced the wonderful island. Hope that I can make this a memorable trip for my parents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment