How Much Is This Doggie? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How Much Is This Doggie?

I was at the vet's this afternoon to pick up some pet food. By the way, I went last week and they did not have stock. Told me that they will place an order with their supplier but darn it, it's now a week and they still do not have stock for it. I suspect that they did not place an order at all because they want to push sales for the smaller packs which are more expensive.

Small packs at 2kg are selling at MYR42 but large 7kg bags are sold at MYR130. As you can see, the difference is about MYR2 per kg. You see, just because they did not order the large bags, I am forced to buy the smaller pack to "ting tong" until the big bags arrived, which means to say I was forced to spend more.

Anyway, I was at the vet's and saw this very active doggie. He kept barking playfully at me and wagged his tail. Take a look how cute he is. My only gripe is that my camera is not doing him justice.

I have always wondered if pets kept in such enclosures are better than conventional pet cages. I mean, won't they claustrophobic? And how healthy can they be staying in an air-cond room?

Just looking at them in their enclosures, I feel suffocated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment