Furniture Shopping Online | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Furniture Shopping Online

I know I have been meaning to get some home office furniture for half a year already but I can hardly find the time to actually go from furniture store to furniture store so my sister suggested that I shop for furniture online. I wonder why I, an avid online shopper, never thought of this before!

Anyway, I went to Furniture From Home, a large online furniture store, and browsed through their site section by section. Hehehe... I only wanted to get furniture home office but I was distracted by the other beautiful furniture pieces that are available at the store.

I thought I would check out the living room furniture as my mom has been hinting she would like a new set of furniture since the new year is coming soon!

What I like about the site is that I could just hover my cursor over the large thumbnails and there will be a pop up description of the item. This, and the large thumbnail, cut down on the times I need to open up the individual item page if I were even slightly interested in the item.

Shopping at this site is such a breeze when I tried placing my items in my shopping cart. I think I am already sold on some of their quality bedroom furniture. I know I don't NEED a new set but then I think I will indulge myself just this once!

0 comments:

Post a Comment